Sunday, November 30, 2008

Project 35 - Paint goes on...


After weeks of sanding and priming and wet-sanding and priming and fixing little issues, we're finally able to put paint on. We did not paint the body. We'll do that next weekend. This weekend we managed to paint the bumpers, the doors, the hood and the underside of the decklid. We sealed the parts with a white epoxy primer. The paint is PPG base and clear. We applied three to five coats of color and the same number of clear coats. We only embedded one bug in the bumper. It'll buff out.



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home